IN THE CONVENTION CENTER HEFFTERHOF
- Modern seminar technology via touchpanel
- Multifunction Hall with WEB-terminal
- Air-conditioned seminar rooms by request
- Bright, friendly atmosphere with wood floors
- Seminar-rooms with space for up to 220 people
- Excellent acoustics; ideal for press conferences
- Direct outside access to almost all seminar rooms
- 12 seminar rooms in different sizes
- Fixed and/or movable stage, depending on the room
- Lecturer office with PC, printer, internet
- Two terraces - suitable for open-air seminars
- Located at the foot of the Gaisberg mountain, the site is ideal for outdoor activities during the seminar.
Our guests can enjoy the delicious lunch buffet at their own pace and convenience.
The lunch buffet consists of: various salads, soup, three different main courses – as well as vegetarian meals and homemade desserts.
Up to 110 guests can be seated in the “meeting-restaurant”
Internet access free of charge for our guests
The Heffterhof is also equipped with WLAN.
Three steps to the word wide web:
- Take the access code from the reception desk
- Tape in the code
- Start cruising the internet
For more info call: ++43/662/641996-0 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Space Events
Open Space Programs in Salzburg
The multi-function house offers clients more than twelve rooms outfitted with the most modern seminar and conference technology, and, with its many seminar rooms and the Salzburg Hall (up to 220 persons) it is well suited for Open Space events.
Due to its central geographical position in Austria and Europe the Heffterhof is a center for national and international meetings and conferences.